I wanted to preserve this picture on my blog so when I make my blog book at the end of the year, this is a part of that book.
This is a picture of my third mission companion (KBB) on the left and a sister from the Hannover ward in Germany on the right (I. Voigtlaender) who was so much like a companion to me that I include her on my mental list of mission companions. IV went tracting with us all the time and would go on splits with us at anytime. She was such a great missionary! She is still living and we correspond. She is great! This is such a wonderful picture of her. This is how I remember her in my heart. I am thankful to have this photo.
KBB was my third companion but second companion in Germany and she was a "golden" (aka greenie) and I had been out just two months. Talk about the blind leading the blind! Despite that, we really enjoyed our time together! She's great, too!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment