Here is my grandparents' house, circa 1936 or 37. This is the picture I need to submit to the county. I don't know why the color is so wonky but I have already corrected the color of this picture. I believe this house was built or the building started on this house in 1915. The county wants the house to be at least 90-years old and so I think this qualifies. The goal is now to have the information submitted by the first Wednesday in November.Thursday, October 2, 2008
Old House Photograph
Here is my grandparents' house, circa 1936 or 37. This is the picture I need to submit to the county. I don't know why the color is so wonky but I have already corrected the color of this picture. I believe this house was built or the building started on this house in 1915. The county wants the house to be at least 90-years old and so I think this qualifies. The goal is now to have the information submitted by the first Wednesday in November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment